Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.
Mahatma Gandhi (1869 – 1948), Indian Political and Spiritual Leader
Many people think their values are what they think and believe. Values are really about how we live. It is only by an honest appraisal of our life and work, that we can rightly express our values. Once we have taken an honest look at ourselves, then we can sit down and agree to a set of values. This is the work we have done as a company and our hope is that you will see these lived out in all of our interaction.
- Family: We recognize that financial success is not the sole mark of a fulfilling life. We work hard to care for our clients, but also recognize family, community and outside interests are an important part of a healthy life, both for us as a company and for our clients.
- Fun and Celebration: We spend a significant amount of our lives engaged in our work and we think it’s important to enjoy the people we work with. We value creating fun and humor in our daily work, both corporately and individually, and taking time to celebrate the success of our co-workers, clients and business partners.
- Independence: We value our independence from companies that force their associates to sell propriety products. This gives us the opportunity to do what we think is best for our clients and work for their best interests first and foremost. We are committed to picking the product or service that is best for the client even if we get paid more for selling a different product or service. (See also - “Fiduciary or Sales-person”)
- Team-Oriented: We support each other and work for the success of each other. We have an abundance mindset, and are able to celebrate the success of others rather than feel threatened by their success.
- Integrity: We have integrity in all we do and abide by the highest moral and ethical standards.
- Growth: We seek continual growth and improvement, both on a corporate and individual level.